The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm missing you like candy

Things that I Have Not Had in At Least 3 Weeks:
  • white flour
  • anything fried (including french fries)
  • Doritos
  • Sex
  • Kisses
  • Soda- of any kind
  • A day without any soreness
  • Cheese
  • A Hershey's Nugget with Toffee and Almonds (or any other candy/chocolate bar/gummy foods)

Who's impressed? For the most part, I've adjusted okay and I'm not having major breakdowns over lack of sugar anymore. Although my roommate made a grilled cheese sandwich last night and the smell alone was enough to make me want to rip her head off, so maybe I'm not as even keel as I was thinking.

I am, however, getting frustrated at the lack of progress. The first week was great. The second was okay. This week fucking sucks. I haven't lost an ounce in about 4-5 days. What the hell am I starving myself and working out like a bandit for, to stay at the same damn weight? And my clothes aren't really fitting any looser, which makes me want to shoot myself in the head with a nail gun.

So I cut out the hot chocolate that comes with my breakfast everyday. And the snacks. And I think I'm going to start running in the morning about 2-3 times a week.

Cause this Lack-of-Results business SUCKS DONKEYS.