The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, October 02, 2006

All I want to do, Is be more like me and be less like you

So, you wanna know how Dave and I ended? He called me last Saturday (a week ago) night at around 12. I never called back. I never heard from him again. He clearly takes the me-not-calling-him-back hint very well. He was obviously also not head over heels in love with me, so I'm not losing any sleep over this one. I care freakishly little about the situation in its entirety.

I'm afraid that the constant stream of drama has actually made me numb (or it could be the hunger). I don't really care that much about the demise of the relationship with Scott. And the thought of trying to date someone new seems exhausting. I don't have the energy or the time to try and find another loser to treat me like shit, so I'm currently in a Fuck-Em-All phase.

Except I would really like someone to have sex with on a regular basis. That's the only part that really sucks. A phenomenal sex life is being wasted! It's a crime against humanity, really. Except now that I've had such phenomenal sex, I'm hesitant to have sex with anybody else, because there's no way it can live up to my expectations now. I'm just going to be disappointed, so what's the friggin point?

I'm giving up on men for a while. And I think that's okay.