The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'll be on your side forever more

I could not have planned a more perfect day than Sunday ended up being. I met my bestest friend, Karen, after church and we just sort of let things happen to us. First we stopped at Marshall's on 125th street, where I purchased a sleeveless lace top by Michael Kors that makes my breasts look so fantastic that if Marc ever sees me in this thing, he will immediately get down on his knees and beg, I'm sure of it. Then it was off to my most favorite nail place on the Upper West Side for my bi-weekly mani/pedi. After our we were properly manicured, we wandered to a Greek restaurant a few blocks away where I had grilled lamb and grilled vegetables (all meals out have two rules I have forced myself to follow: no french fries and no white flour). It was DELICIOUS. Who knew that eating healthy could taste so damn good?

After dinner we had a little time to kill before going to see Hollywoodland, so we made a quick pit stop in Banana Republic where I purchased a sweater that makes the blue in my eyes practically glow.

It was a good clothing day for me.

It was a good everything day for me.

I hope everyone is lucky enough to have a 'Karen' in their lives.

I'm seeing Scott tonight. I'm practically dancing with anticipation.