The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Before I met you, I was F-I-N-E, fine

I'm in a good mood today! Which is very suprising considering a few things.

A- I've been up since 6:30, as I had to work out before coming to work today. Generally, I am not fond of the early rising business. Oh, and I'm sore everywhere. All the time.

B- I was going to do Pilates on my lunch break, but forgot my work-out clothes. Pooh. (Oh and for those that were wondering, I loved the Pilates. I love the focus on the breathing and all that jazz. Left me feeling very less stressed)

C- I was supposed to have my food delivered last night, but UPS is incompentent scumbags and didn't leave it with my super like I requested, so now I have to wait until today to get it, which means that I have no food for today, which means that I have to figure out what to eat on my own, which means that I will surely consume way too many calories, because I am terrible at this.

D- I ran into Marc last night outside of Karen's apartment. He gave me the biggest hug, I've potentially ever received in the entirety of my life, as if he couldn't hold on to me tight enough, and then didn't stop touching me until he went inside his house. Karen suggested that I call her when I got home to analyze the evening's events, but really, I don't care. I mean how many ways can we figure out to say- He wants me, but he's a child and just wants to play. His behavior needs no analysis. And I'm done agonizing over it. NEXT!

Other than all items aforementioned, things are great! I'm trying the orange flavored Crystal Light with my water this morning and it tastes like Tang! So, I love it!

Random Thought: I think I am the only person alive not out-of-control in love with the song Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. I like it, sure. But I haven't downloaded it no do I have a need to hear it all the time. Does that make me crazy?