The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

knocking on your door just a little

Man alive, I am absolutely driving myself bonkers these days. Things with Scott are getting so frigging confusing, its really all I am even remotely capable of thinking about. I'm boring myself and everyone around me. Even my blog posts are boring me.

At least I'm not thinking so much about that fucker, Marc, anymore.

People have started commenting that they've noticed that I've lost weight. Half of me hates it and half of me loves it. It means that my efforts aren't for nothing. But when people say, "You look great!", it makes me wonder if I didn't look great before and no one had the courage to tell me? Have I been walking around all this time thinking that I'm relatively attractive and been completely wrong?

Man, that would really suck, wouldn't it?

I just bought my ticket to go home for Christmas. Plane tickets are outrageously expensive these days, so to avoid having to pay over $500 for a round trip ticket, I will be returning to New York City on Christmas Day. I'll be there the whole week before though, so it's not too bad. Plus, I've ALWAYS wanted to see Christmas in the city and maybe if I'm here that week in between Christmas and New Years, I can see Rockefeller Center without the millions of tourists milling about. It really gets on my nerves, that there are so many great things to see in this city at Christmastime and the natives don't get to enjoy them much, because of the enormous tourist presence. I'm going to stop right now, because I can go on forever about this.

Abby is coming TOMORROW. It's going to be a crazy weekend, I'm sure. Filled with large quantities of booze and potentially some flashing.

AWESOME!