The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I've been sleeping all alone, Lord I miss you

Dear Scott-

I think about you every day. Isn't that ridiculous! I sincerely doubt that you are thinking about me every day, or that you are having trouble sleeping at night because you are laying awake- thinking about me, like I do about you. I hate sleeping alone, and knowing that I'll never sleep in your arms again, makes me feel the aloneness that much more acutely.

I cried the day that I sent you the email, telling you I didn't want to see you anymore. I went into a bathroom stall, and sobbed. I cried the day that you instant messaged me, when you proved again what a total ass you are, and that's all the emotion I've allowed myself over you. But last night I cried myself to sleep. I missed you desperately. I would have given anything to have felt your arm wrap around me and pull me close, in that place where we both sleep bettter.

You're not a nice guy. You'll never be a nice guy.

But, dear god, I miss your face.

And I hate myself for it everyday.

Love-
Chloe

P.S. All of my blog post titles are song lyrics, and per request, I am going to start telling you where they all come from.

Today's Title from: Miss You by The Rolling Stones.

Labels: