The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Take a glorious bite out of the whole world

I'm in a good place today. For several reasons.

1. I just picked up my new perfect black blazer, which was originally $198 and I got it on sale for $35, from Banana Republic (I had to have the arms shortened) and I now have a complete beautiful, professional black suit. I am officially an adult. My new Isaac Mizrahi shoes will look fabulous with the suit. It will be lovely all around.

2. To promote the release of a new DVD, they showed Dane Cook's Vicious Circle in a theater here last night and I went to it and fell in love. Seriously. I've always liked Dane Cook- as I have a 'thing' for stand up comedians (my favorite is Eddie Izzard, if you don't know who he is- look him up. I love him). But after watching this taping of his show in Boston, I am officially a FAN- that's right with a capital F. I'm trying hard to deny the rumors about him and Jessica Simpson in my head (I hate her. I find her repulsive on ALL levels. She is on my List of People Who if They Are In a Movie I Will Not See It, Period. Also on that list is Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez. I'm just saying.) Anyway. He was phenomenal and I haven't stopped laughing since.

3. Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt. I fucking love it.

4. A hair appointment in a week. I LOVE getting my hair done. A facial appointment at Mario Badescu in about 2 weeks. I've never had a facial, so I'm super excited.

5. Going home to the bosom of my family in about 3 weeks. SO excited. I wonder if I can keep the tattoo hidden from my mom the whole 9 days that I'll be there.

Today's Title from: You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol