The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wanna come kick it wit a stand up guy

Have I ever mentioned my love affair with Cocoa Puffs? I love them. I love them so much that in high school, my friends gave me boxes of them for my birthday every year. I've curbed the habit a little since growing older (I ate them like CRAZY when I was in college), but I just found a box that I had hidden at my desk when I started the new diet (which doesn't allow Cocoa Puffs) and now they are taunting me.

Evil, evil Cocoa Puffs.

My dance classes are getting harder. We have to have our 'after' shots and final weigh-ins in about a month, so we've really stepped up the intensity. I didn't even KNOW I could sweat that much. But it's been fun to watch the ab and leg workouts get easier and easier. Exercises that used to practically knock me out with pain, are now done with a semblance of ease.

Two people today commented on how 'skinny' I've gotten. People. Please. I am not, nor will I ever be 'skinny'.

Cam wants me to come over tonight. But I promised a friend I would go shopping with her. Since I have never and will never dump on a friend for a guy, I told him no, despite the fact that I am DYING to see him again (well, mostly just one part of him in particular). I may make it home in time, but it's not looking good for a late night rendezvous. Damn.

Today's Title from: My Love by Justin Timerlake with T.I.