The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

And still I feel I said too much, My silence is my self defense

I think that there is maybe no better feeling in the whole world, then being asleep in bed with someone after having had pretty damn phenomenal sex, and feel them turn to you (because you sleep on your side, always facing the edge of the bed), snuggle themself up behind you, run their hand up and down your hip, before settling that hand on your stomach, underneath your tank top.

Cam is a real snuggler. It's surprisingly adorable. He tosses and turns a lot, but he always end up pressed tightly against me.

I'm mildy confused about our relationship. When I made about a comment about how he's the most educated guy I've ever dated (masters in computer science), he jokingly remarked back, "oh, we're dating now?" And when I stumbled over my words for a response, he nuzzled my neck and said he was just messing with me. He wants to know what I tell my friends about him. He says that he's told all of his friends about me. When I haven't seen him for a while, he tells me he misses me. He gets impatient to see me. He asks for my advice, he talks to me about his problems. He asks me to stay the night, when I'm the one always leaving. He's promised me that he's not seeing anyone else, and he doesn't want me to be either.

But I feel a little bit like there's something missing. Something that I can't quite put my finger on. I'm holding back emotionally with him and I don't really know why.

Today's Title from: And So it Goes by Billy Joel

Labels: