The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

This is My Confession

I have a few confessions to make:

1. I'm wearing pink today. Serious pink. A co-worker told me that I look very chic though, so I'm not terribly concerned about it.

2. I heard from Scott again. An email that reads:

You have every right to be mad with me, I was an asshole. I didn't take how you'd feel into consideration. I got caught up in my own world. You're a beautiful person inside and out, Chloe. You 'll make a man very happy one day. How have you been?

I'm all talked out on this subject, so I have nothing to say. Just though y'all would be interested to know.

3. Women are ruthless. Men, if you knew the things that we say when we talk about your performances in bed, you would never want to have sex again, unless you are supremely confident in your abilities in the sack. Last night I had dinner with the lovely Krissi and it was the conversation of Men's Worst Nightmares. And quite frankly, I haven't stopped laughing since.

Good times.

P.S. The link to the right regarding all the wacko men in my life has been updated, for anyone confused about who I'm talking about.

Labels: