The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, June 16, 2006

State of My Union

Status Report:

Sinus Infection: Fading. I'm breathing and sleeping normal again.

Biopsy: Test 1 came back negative. Test 2 came back 'low grade'. What does this mean? That I have to go back every six months until it either a. clears up on it's own, or b. turns into 'high grade' which involves a very invasive procedure. Good times!

Another Really Awesome Thing About Living in New York: Got off the subway this morning just in time to see Prince rocking out in Bryant Park. Let's Go Crazy!

Man Who I Met in Bar on Tuesday Night and Asked for My Number So He Could See Me Again, Because I'm the Whole Package and He Could Fall in Love with Me Forever: Never called

Man Who Stopped Me on the Way to the Subway Tuesday Night to Ask Me if I Would Go to the Madonna Concert With Him: Called too many times.

New Guy Who Must Not Be Named: eh. Moving so slowly I'm losing interest.

Scott: Gone forever. Thank God.

Mr. Wrong: We're not speaking any more. It's kind of weird.

Email Boy: We're going out Tuesday night.

Can I just give up?