The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Boomerang

So, I've been getting these weird sort of headaches, accompanied by a freaky flashing light in my eyes. I sucked it up last night and called my Know-it-all father, who's a doctor, to ask him what the fuck is going on. Classic migraines. Not the horrible so-painful-you're-throwing-up kind, more of a dull ache and partial blindness. AWESOME!!! At least now I can cancel my doctor's appointment because I know it's not a tumor.

I received an interesting email this morning. It read:

How have you been? I know you hate me like a toothache right now. I just wanted to say sorry for being an asshole.

From: Scott.

And thanks to the nifty code I installed, I know he was on my myspace page last night.

WHY CAN'T HE JUST GO AWAY?!?!

Labels: