The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Schedule

We've got a live one here!

Here's the weekend lineup, it's gonna be a DOOZY:

Tonight:
Directly after work I am meeting The Nice Boy that I met at Marc's party a few weeks ago to grab some grub at a restaurant in Alphabet City, then he is taking me to The Roots concert. After that he is taking me out to celebrate the promotion that I got yesterday (I am officially an adult with a promotion and a raise in Corporate America under my belt! Both my parents gushed with pride!). Yeehaw!

Tomorrow (Saturday):
-Brunch first thing with my nutso friend, Cammy, at the best brunch place in all of New York City, Alice's Tea Cup. I HIGHLY recommend the eggs benedict on a ham and cheese scone. HEAVEN in your mouth. Oh dear god, I must stop talking about it because I am drooling over my keyboard.
-Then a desperately needed manicure/pedicure at my favorite little place with the chairs that have built in massagers. It's 60 minutes of pure, undiluted joy.
-Laundry. IMPERATIVE.
-Dinner at Scott's place, which will most likely turn into a sleepover (he definitely thinks so, I am still going back and forth in my head). He's been amazingly consistent this week with the calls and the texts and the making me laugh my head off. I haven't been reporting much, because I'm attempting to do less posts about the assholes in my life.

Sunday:
I don't honestly know. Probably recovering from the previous 2 days. Maybe talking Karen into meeting me at IHOP, one of my most favorite places. And finishing my new (signed by the author, because I'm a geek and go to book signings) book by Marian Keyes, my favorite author.