The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, May 05, 2006

One More Try

Happy Friday!

Quite frankly, I hate myself for what I'm about to tell you. I agreed to meet Scott tonight. Although I'm about 85% positive that he will again fail to follow through, not quite understanding what unbelievably thin ice he is on, and then he will be cut off forever and ever, amen.

So my brother's wife had a baby yesterday. I have a new nephew! And so, in a moment of pure impulsiveness, I bought a ticket home for next weekend, which was not expensive as you'd think, considering how last minute it is. I'm going to surprise my mother for Mother's Day and hold the new baby. I should show her the tattoo, that would REALLY make her Mother's Day special!! Who's with me?

Labels: