The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, April 28, 2006

A New Season

I went to my first Yankee game of the season last night. It was a little chilly, but totally AWESOME. I was with a big group of friends, and the people around us were crazy loud and hysterical, and by the end of the game, I was reduced to the silliest version of myself- drunk on the euphoria of the win and being able to Mariano Rivera in the 9th. It's ridiculous how happy baseball makes me.

I'm trying not to think about Scott (New Boy who I went out with yesterday) too much, but I'm failing miserably. I'm in the gambling phase of the relationship. The gamble being when to give it up. Wait too long? You're gonna lose him. Don't wait long enough? You're gonna lose him. Back when I wasn't having sex, I thought that if I would just have sex it would make things so much easier. But it's not easier, it's just a different animal altogether. I hate this playing games and holding out business, but it's absolutely necessary and I'm absolutely terrible at it.

Blegh.

Labels: