The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, April 17, 2006

My New Best Friend

You know what's weird? I don't really think about Marc that much anymore. Maybe the whole drama-rama from a few weeks ago gave me the closure that I had been needing? Or maybe I'm just crazy-fickle!

I tell you who I do think about a lot though- Email Boy. The amount of communication between us is astonishing. We texted all day on Saturday, until around 1 am. He left me comments on my myspace page. He wore the T-shirt that I gave him to the Mets game on Saturday. He emailed me several times today. The whole situation is starting to freak me out. Is he gunning for the role of best friend? Who does he want to be in my life?

Easter was interesting. I was in New Jersey, learning that every family has it share of secrets and they all like to tell me all of them! I was also feeding my shoe addiction. I think I'm going to need a 12 step program for it soon. I've got my 4 inch heels on today. Just putting them on makes me feel about 10 time sexier. Such an interesting phenomenon, heels.

So, I've been contemplating internet dating. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Good idea, bad idea? It feels like an act of desperation, but maybe a good way to weed out the undesirables?

Labels: