The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Family Time

Wow. What an exhausting weekend. Quite frankly, just sitting here writing a blog post makes me feel unproductive, I feel like I should be walking around Manhattan trying to cram as much as possible into a very short amount of time.

My sister was here. And we had a fantastic time together. She met almost everyone that is important to me and even some that aren't so important (Mr. Wrong). I took her to all my favorite restaurants, my favorite haunts, and even let her shop in the gigantic bead store even though unless running for my life and looking for a place to hideout, I wouldn't have ever set foot in there. It's fun to be with someone who understands me completely and was just as mad as I was to discover that our father just purchased a Porshe boxster for Wife #3. There goes our inheritance!!!!

She saw the tattoo. I even told her that I've been drinking, and she was totally cool with all of it.

The best part of the weekend was last night. Email Boy came over. He wanted to meet my sister. He hung out for a couple of hours and we just laughed and laughed and laughed and took a ton of pictures. My sister thought he was super hot and charming. My roommate wanted to know why we're not married as she's never seen more compatible personalities.

After he left, he text messaged me the whole way home. He's so adorable. Can I love him? Even though I'm certain to get my heartbroken?

Labels: