The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Closer

3 days of houseguest down, 4 more to go.

Saturday night was Abby's going away party. I spent most of the evening talking to Email Boy and his friend. We actually ignored the friend enough, that he went and talked to some other people and it was just me and Email Boy, wrapped up in our own world. We talked about everything, sex, dating, text messaging and how funny he thinks I am. He made multiple mentions over the course of the evening regarding the fact that I am the funniest girl he knows. He asked me about why I only have sex with black men and I was explaining the different factors involved. Then he spent 20 minutes trying to convince me to give a white guy a try. Why do white guys always do this? Are they threatened by the idea of losing all their women to black men? And was he volunteering or just referring to white men in general? And why did he frequently talk about how much he likes making out?

This man makes NO sense.

Yesterday at The Store, I rang up Derek Jeter's sister. I'm getting closer..... It's only a matter of time before I am face to face with him and he falls madly in love with me. I hope he's funny. Otherwise I may have to nix this whole plan.

Labels: