The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Oink, Oink

After the store closes next Friday, I will never, ever again work retail for as long as I live. I fucking hate every single minute of it. Tonight is my first night off from that hell-hole in six days and I will treasure every single minute of not working there. Unfortunately, tonight is also the night that my friend arrives with her husband in tow for seven LONG days. I am almost grateful to be scheduled almost every single night next week because it means I don't have to spend time with her mooching ass.

Next Saturday will be my first full day off in over a month. The mooching friend will leave on Friday and on Saturday, I will sleep, sleep, sleep all day long and then cry a little because Abby is leaving on Sunday. One more week. I can make it.....

Tomorrow night is a going away party for my roommate, Abby. She is moving to California. Email Boy and his roommate were invited, as his roommate and my roommate might have some feelings for each other and they have said that they will definitely be there. But after some interesting behavior by Email Boy's roommate this last week, I have reached two conclusions-
1. They might not be coming after all, which means I am losing an opportunity to be with Email Boy
2. MEN ARE PIGS

The second conclusion is only being compounded by the continued silence from Marc, The Asshole. I have reached Angry phase. He's lost his window of opportunity to try and make things right and I'm now so pissed off that it's unlikely that we'll ever be friends again.