The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

You Say You Want Diamonds on a ring of Gold

People that I know are getting divorced. How wacked out is that? I watched them fall in love, I went to their weddings, one of them, I even helped him propose.

It's a lot to think about. Even once you're married- there are no guarantees.

I've had a cold for over a week now. I blow my nose about 30 times a day and the snot just won't leave. It's always there. It's so irritating. And I look like an idiot cause I have to breath through my mouth. Poo.

My sister arrives in New York City tomorrow. I am spending every spare second that I have praying that religion doesn't come up this weekend. That we can have a great weekend together without her ever having to know that I've been having wild monkey sex (that's a total exaggeration, all sex had so far has been fairly subdued. I'm totally getting hosed in that department). I want to go shopping with her and take her to my favorite restuarants and just laugh with her at all the silly things that people say/do/wear around this city. Since she's married and has kids, this will be our first weekend together, maybe ever in our whole lives. It's going to be great.