The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye

So, I was so busy recounting the events with Marc, that I neglected to you all what an unbelievably nutso weekend I had.

Friday night was me, Abby and her cousin Sophie in the Lower East Side. Some friends came to meet up with us, Jake and Mr. Wrong and later on- George. Mr. Wrong ended up punking out and going home- which is absolutely for the best, as he's mega-hot and I've been out-of-control horny lately and I totally would have hit that. We stayed late, doing shots and just going a little crazy. A direct quote from the evening:

Sophie is at the bar trying to get the last of our round of shots, there are two girls in her way-
Sophie: Excuse me, can I get in here?
Girl: Excuse you! We were here first!
Sophie: You wanna brawl? Let's brawl!
George: You guys are bitches.

The hilarity! I cannot stop laughing about that one.

Later, we all went back to Michelle's place, where I was house-sitting and crashed. Abby and I were in the bed, and Jake and Sophie took the couches. Jake came in to see if Abby and I needed anything. I was like, "Uh, no, we're good... unless you want to go down on us?"

He didn't think I was as funny as I thought I was. Abby and I were falling out the bed we were laughing so hard.

Saturday was almost identical, only add a little more alcohol consumption and people and amount of time that we were out. And no one crashed at Michelle's with me. Which was extremely fortunate when I was forced to catapult myself into the bathroom at 6 am for some serious spewing. Ewwwww. The next morning Abby called me, she was George's equally as sick. Told me to come and meet her there to commiserate with her.

I barely make it to George's without embarrassing myself in the taxi. Abby and I fall asleep in George's bed for a few more hours.

A few hours later. She fills her car to the gills and gives me a big hug that makes me almost fall apart with sadness that we won't be living together anymore.

4 days later, she's still driving cross country and I am missing her something awful.

It's a good thing the memories from this weekend aren't likely to fade anytime soon.