The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter

So, I went to a Death Cab for Cutie/Franz Ferdinand concert a few night ago and discovered that maybe I'm getting old. I didn't do any drinking, and the next day I felt like I was suffering from a seriously wicked hangover. I had a devil of a headache for over 24 hours and I couldn't make my ears stop ringing. Maybe next time I should take ear plugs?

Today, I'm supposed to be heading for Pennsylvania. But my traveling companion is still sleeping and I'm trying desperately not to get annoyed. I mean, I knew this would happen! This is how it always happens. She stays out too late, can't wake up the next morning to leave on time, and then rushes around to get ready and always ends up making me wait for her forever. Good times!

As a side note, while I'm waiting for my friend to wake up, I'm watching Wild Wild West. Is there a more stupid movie ever made? The acting, the writing, everything- IT'S TERRIBLE! I want to gauge out my eyes just to end this suffering. Or maybe I should just change the channel.