The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

April Resolutions

Over the course of the next month, I want:

1. To Slow Dance with someone that I have emotional feelings for
2. An experience with hours of foreplay instead of the perfunctory 30 seconds
3. A kiss better than the best I've ever had (Mr. Wrong on my birthday, oh I hate him!)
4. To wake up next to someone and then proceed to have lazy morning sex
5. A promotion
6. To tell my family that I have decided that I don't believe in our religion anymore and not have them freak out
7. To stop yelling at tourists on the street
8. To get all the pictures I took at the Orchid Show printed and made into a book
9. To find some new music that I love, cause I'm sick of practically everything on my iPod
10. To stop reading anything into Email Boy's behavior