The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Backsliding

I washed my hair yesterday, so today was supposed to be a non-wash day. But after activities that involved me being incredibly sweaty at 2 am, I figured it was probably better off with a good scrubbing.

Here's the timeline:
1:00- sleeping
1:05- My friend, Jake, calls me to find out what I'm doing, and I tell him SLEEPING, like most normal people on a Tuesday night at 1 am. He tells me that he's with Mr. Wrong and he's asking for me, I tell him that I don't give a fuck and hang up.
1:10- Mr. Wrong calls and begs, and I mean serious begging. No, no, no, I say.
1:15- Mr. Wrong is home and wants me to come over, he wants to fuck my brains out he says. Copious begging. He actually says, "CHLOE! I'm begging here!" I have to admit, I'm deriving a great deal of pleasure from this.

It's late, my brain is fuzzy and I'm remembering that I haven't had sex in a while and how much I absolutely love his body and that I have been really wanting to have sex, but don't have the time/energy to find someone new, plus I hate adding more men to the already too large number, so it's so much more appealing to hook up with someone already in the Men-I've-Had-Sex-With Club. Especially him, because, Dear God, I love that body.

20 minutes later, I am there and I am remembering how fucking phenomenal that shit is.

Labels: