The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Aftermath

Today, I'm sore. Good sore, ya know? Some too-long dormant muscles got a good workout! The bite mark on my neck is fading (oh god, that was so hot), but I'm still basking in the glow of his praise- "That shit is the bomb!", after I went down on him (for the first time, ever). Too much information?

Here's the shitty thing about good sex. You think that getting it will satisfy those horny demons inside you and you can get back to life as a normal sex-having person. But really, it just makes those demons even hornier, because during the long drought, they had forgotten how spectacular it can be, but now they remember and they NEED IT ALL THE TIME!!!

If I was getting it this good all the time, would I still crave it with this intensity?