The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How to Save a Life

I don't talk about my job much. For multiple reasons. I don't want to get Dooced. And there isn't a whole lot to say, due to the fact that I am one of the lucky few Americans who can honestly say that I LOVE my job. I love the company that I work for, I love my co-workers. There's some irritating office politics, but on the whole I consider myself to be INCREDIBLY lucky to be where I am.

I had an interview with another company yesterday. They liked me and want me to come back for a second interview. I feel incredibly disloyal even thinking about another job.

But there's a ladder I'm supposed to be climbing, and I'm itching to get to that next rung.

Updates to follow....

You know what's really interesting? I am very content and happy with my life. And there's a substantial number of people living vicariously through my independent, single, career-driven New York City, semi-sex-filled, boozed-up life.

You know who I live vicariously though?

Dooce

A stay-at-home mom in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Ain't life a bitch?