The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Destination Heartbreak?

A frighteningly uneventful weekend, I am sorry to say. No sex. No booze. No baseball. Nothing! Although, there was a very scary hour where I was driving in Brooklyn, trying to get to Queens and failing very miserably. I eventually ended up at my ex-boyfriend's apartment cause that was the only place in all of Brooklyn that I knew how to get anywhere from. I didn't go in. I just used it as a point of reference and then, quick like a bunny, had us in Queens. Genius!

I received two invitations recently, one from Mark and one from another friend Kevin. Mark and his roommates are having a house-party to which I've been invited. Not that this means anything as the entire free world has been invited. Kevin is having a Destination Birthday Party, although not until September so we've still got a while. We'll probably end up going to Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic. The catch? Kevin is very good friends with Mark. I am SURE that Mark will go. And I am sure that I will go.

This could prove interesting.

I desperately hope that I'm in a place at that time where it doesn't matter what happens or doesn't happen between us.