The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Re-Cap

So, back to Mr. Wrong. I've been stewing over a few things in my head recently. Things just seemed so different this time. Is it because we'd been on a SIX month hiatus and I'd forgotten what sex was like with him? Or had the dynamic of our relationship changed?

The most exciting thing is, I got to try something that I've always wanted to try. There's a position that has always featured prominently in my fantasies. But, it requires a couch and thus far, all sexual escapades have taken place in a bed, or in one instance, a conference room floor. This time, we were a little impatient and the couch was where all the action took place. He was sitting, and I was sitting on top of him, facing him. And I have to say, it lived up to up to the hype in my head.

Also, mid-episode, I remembered something that I read in Cosmo. That men can feel it when a girl flexes her Kegel muscles. I don't know if this is true, but I gave it a go! I meant to ask him if he could tell, but I forgot and now it would be a little awkward to bring it up.

Here's something I don't understand, men and the long hair business. My hair is long-ish. Past my shoulders anyway. And when I'm blowing a guy (this doesn't happen often), my hair is CONSTANTLY in the way. I always end up with hair in my mouth and I frequently have to stop to pull it all to the side. Unless the man is smart enough to pull it back from my face (and maybe tug a little, ROWR), long hair is just a nuisance.

Labels: