The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

They Just Keep Coming

So I just got back from my woman-type doctor. It was a mildly unpleasant, but necessary experience. And due to the changes in my lifestyle over the last year, I requested tests for everything. You can't ever be too safe, is my motto!

I've been debating about what to tell about some communication that took place last night. Everyone said I would hear from him again, but I thought surely that Scott was gone for good. I was wrong. I received a text message from him last night. We went back and forth for a few hours, him groveling and with surprisingly valid explanations and me being a bitch. Luckily, I had the lovely Krissi, who is absolutely one of the coolest chicks ever, there to offer me support (BTW- how rude was I, texting during dinner? I offer my sincerest apologies, K).

Despite my bitchiness, he still called later that evening. We talked. We argued about whether Snuffleupagus was brown or blue (BROWN is the correct answer, I win!). He declared me to be amazing and 'fly'. I told him if he really thought that then he should stop treating me like shit.

I'm really confused about this one. I don't understand why he keeps coming back. I don't trust him. But I love talking to him and quite frankly, he's so hot, he short circuits my brain.

ARGH.

Labels: