The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, May 08, 2006

My Past- Contacting Me

Holy Fuck. Myspace is totally fucking up my life. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reason #1- I'm obsessive about checking out Scott's page. So much of his life shows up in his fucking comments, I am using it as a tool to figure him out. And failing miserably, I might add. All I'm getting is that he knows a fucking lot of people and they all fucking love him.

Reason #2- There are parts of my life that I want to spend the rest of my life forgetting. Most of them involve the second woman my father married. For 13 years, she reigned supreme as the Evilest Stepmom Ever to Walk the Earth. She made my life hell and effectively destroyed my relationship with my dad (he let her though, so he's a putz regardless). She had 2 daughters. One was my age exactly. We spent most of our childhood having a love/hate relationship. She made me break up with her boyfriends for her and told on me constantly. When we reached our teens, our parents would sometimes leave us alone for an entire day (foolish people). The second the car pulled out we would raid the liquor cabinet and she once got so drunk she fell in their bathtub and poured Mr. Bubble all over her head. There are some surprisingly good memories.

She just emailed me on my myspace page. I haven't seen or spoken to her in over 10 years. I have no idea what to even say.