The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Random Tidbits

So, I recently discovered that there is code that a person can install on their myspace page that will tell you who's been visiting your page. Since Scott is a computer programmer and has a mild obsession with his myspace page, I'm going to guess that he probably has the code installed, which then stands to reason, that he also has a very keen understanding of exactly how much I checked his page. Yikes!

Sometimes, when I am particularly hungry, I will stop at the deli next to my office in the morning for my favorite breakfast treat- a toasted sesame bagel with veggie cream cheese. And every time I go in, I ask the nice man behind the counter to only put half the normal amount of cream cheese (the normal amount being approximately 8 tablespoons) on my bagel. He never complies with my request. He always puts the full amount. I don't think he can fathom the concept of someone NOT wanting the full amount of cream cheese. Once, the girl in line in front of me, requested that they scoop out of some of the bagel to make room for more cream cheese. BLEGH.

Interesting comments made to me this weekend:

I was in at Washington Mutual ATM, and there was a man next to me who finished before me. As he walked out of the bank, he said to me, "Have a nice day with your sexy ass toes."

I turned around, "Are you talking to me?"

"Yeah," he said, "they're suckable."

Weird. Weird.

On Sunday, my roommate and I were on the subway, heading for Brighton Beach, for a little sun and some Russian food. The train was relatively empty, as we were nearing the end of the line. The man across from us, asked us, "Excuse me, can you tell me how many stops it is to Coney Island?"

Roommate and I check the map directly behind us and count out the stops for the man.

"Thank you," he said, "but I didn't really need to know. I was manipulating you, because I wanted to tell you that you're pretty."

Even weirder.