The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Goodbye to You

Dear Scott-

It's been a week and a half since I terminated 'us'. You have respected my wishes that you never contact me ever again and your presence has been blessedly absent from my phone and my life. I sometimes get the urge to contact you- I wonder if you miss me, or if you feel any remorse over your actions. But mostly, I just want you to know what an absolute dick you are. I want to write you a perfectly worded letter about all the things that I hate about you. The worse part is that you tried to convince me on multiple occasions that you were a 'good guy'. You promised to prove it to me. You promised me that you would make the thin ice that you were on grow thicker. You even demonstrated what it would look like.

You never once followed through on any of those promises. Instead, I walked away, a little bit shattered, but firm in my belief that you are, without a doubt, the biggest jerk that I have ever met.

I hope that someday you are on the receiving end of a game- played at the expense of your heart, and that you remember me, and that you hate yourself for what you did to me.

Sincerely-
Chloe

Labels: