The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Nothing But Net

24 hours later and I still haven't written back to Scott. It's something I've been fighting myself on about every 15 minutes. Ultimately, the correct decision is not to write back, obviously. I mean, this guy fucked me over so badly that ending it with something so unbelievably impersonal as a text message, didn't even phase me. And now, he's come crawling back, despite my edict to not contact me ever again, and as long as I can hold out and not even respond, I've won. Game, set, match, I win.

Regardless of games and winning and all that silliness, there's no way in hell that he has changed and opening that door is just setting myself up to get hurt again and again and again. NO THANKS. It took me too long to figure it out the first time, mostly because I was blinded by his stellar kissing abilities, and I won't play the fool again. I would have to whip myself Paul Bettany-style were I to allow this absolute asshole back into my life.

P.S. Just got migraine #3 in as many days. Maybe I should see a doctor? It's starting to get irritating.

Labels: