The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Playing the Numbers Game Again

Number of magazines sitting on my desk waiting to be read: 6 (Domino, Gourmet, Bon Appetit, InStyle, Oprah and Weddings- I got them all for free)

Number of Stars (out of 5) that I would give the new Keane CD if I worked for the Rolling Stone as a Music Reviewer: 5 (Best Song: Try Again- it makes my heart just melt all over the place)

Number of Outings With Email Boy in the Last 24 Hours that were Everything that a Date Should be: 1

Number of Details that I could Tell You About Where we Were at or the People Around Us: None, as there didn't seem to be any world beyond me and him and the ease and comfort of our friendship

Number of Times I Made Email Boy Laugh So Hard He Snorted: 1

Number of Very Important Qualities a Woman Must Possess for Email Boy to Date Her: 2 (must be a good kisser, and must not "smell funny")

Number of Blog Posts by Email Boy in the Last 24 Hours that Reference me as a "Wise Woman": 1

Number of Years that I Will Continue to Have Unrequited Love for His Ass: 10 probably (not including the 2 years that have already passed)

Number of Dates That I Just Said 'Yes' to For This Weekend Because I Clearly Don't Understand the Concept of 'Taking a Break': 1

Total Number of Words That I Have Said to Mr. Wrong in the Last 2 Weeks: 5 ("Piss Off" and "Don't Touch Me")

Number of Days Since I Last Had Sex: 12. I guess I can't complain when it's been less than 2 weeks, huh?

Number of Days Since I Last Had a Kiss That Knocked My Socks Off: 39 (Goddamn Scott!)