The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Stuff of Fantasies

I need to preface this post with warnings.

1. I have gotten very little sleep in the last 2 nights and I'm insanely emotional.
2. Information contained in this post only proves that I am absolutely clueless when it comes to men and I should be locked away for the rest of my life to stop me from making stupid decisions.

Scott and I have been talking. Brief emails. A few text messages. Phone calls, but neither one of us ever answers (not because we are avoiding them, just because they are at bad times). He misses me. He's sorry. He thinks I'm beautiful. Blah, blah, blah.

Last night, he asked me if I wanted to come over after I left the gym and hang out, watch a movie, whatever. I decided to go. And he lives WAY out in Queens. So, I was either going home super late at night or staying the night and going to work straight from there in the morning. I took a change of clothes and planned on the latter option.

Since I went to his place straight from the gym, he let me shower there and only came in and scared the shit out of me once. Once I was squeaky clean and freshly shaved (everywhere), we sat down to watch a movie, with my legs draped across his lap. I was tired. I fell asleep on his shoulder. He woke me up by kissing me. Have I mentioned that he is a PHENOMENAL kisser? Things got hot. He (I'm not making this up) carried me into his bedroom, and proceeded to show me the reality of all the fantasies that I'd been harboring for the last few months and went down on me for all he was worth. DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN. After I came down from the greatest high of my life, we had sex.

Earth-shattering, mind-blowing, stuff of romance novels, sex. I've got two words for you-

Simultaneous orgasm.

That's right kids. Our first time, right out the gate, we achieved that mythical concept of us both reaching nirvana at the exact same time.

Un-fucking-believable.

About an hour later, he made the heavens move for me again.

And then we finally, finally went to sleep.

This morning, as I was leaving, he kissed me breathless and told me to call him when I got into work. As I walked out the door, my heart wanted so desperately to believe in him, but my head told me I would never see him again now that he had gotten what he wanted.

I called him when I got into the office, fully expecting him not to pickup and that I would leave a message and that would be the end of Scott. He surprised me by picking up. We made plans to hang out again on Thursday night. I'm not holding my breath.

Labels: