The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Miscellaneous

Last night was my favorite night of the year- THE OSCARS! Due to the fact that I recently got a second job (only for a month) working at Hold Everything on weekends, I missed the arrivals. Oh well, I got to see Jon Stewart's opening monologue, which I loved. Who doesn't love Jon Stewart? He's fantastic! Anyway. I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain, but I absolutely expected it to win Best Picture. I have seen Crash and wanted it to win, but Brokeback seemed like a shoo-in. I am so pleased that Crash ended up winning.

Working retail- even for just this one month, may kill me. My feet are permanently swollen and my back is aching from going up and down to the stockroom all day long. I have never been more grateful for my desk job.

Continued communication from Email Boy. Emails. Text messages. One at 8:00 this morning- it read, "Good morning, white chocolate." I told him that's what the boys on my street call me and he's spectacularly amused by it. I don't know what to do with this boy. Everyone is telling me to just ask him out. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm opposed to it, but mostly only cause I'm a chicken.