The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, February 27, 2006

A Few Words too Many

Important Lesson for me to learn- to SHUT my MOUTH when I've been drinking.

Saturday Night, 3 a.m.....

Place: Beauty Bar
Drinks consumed: No way to quantify it, I'd been at a house party, Abby, the roommate, had been sloshing vodka in plastic cups and adding some cranberry. It probably equates to about 4-5, or 6-7.....
Dancing with: Email Boy, and I am so distracted by his close proximity that words just start falling out of my mouth....

Me: Oh, Emaily Boy (Certain names lend themselves nicely to adding an -y to the end, his is one of them), I used to be so in love with you!
Email Boy: What happened? My stock go down?
Me: Oh, I've just changed a lot over the last year. 27 was kind of a big year in my life.
Email Boy: Really? Tell me all about it
Me: Well, I lost my virginity and I stopped liking white boys
Email Boy: SHUT UP! You're kidding right? Well, I have a little black in me...

I can't believe I said that. Why did I tell him that? Of course, he had confided in me that he hadn't gotten laid in an obscenely long time....

Parting words:
Email Boy: It was good to see you, I'll definitely let you know that next time we have a party... hang on, why do we have to wait for a party? Why can't this be a regular occurance? We should hang out on a regular basis.
Me: Okay, but that means that you have to actually return my emails...

He laughs and kisses me on the cheek and we leave.

I think that it can safely be said that my chances of ever sleeping with him are officially- ZERO.

P.S. He did make it a point to show me his boxers... he wanted me to see how they matched his hat....

Labels: