The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Warning- This Post May Bore You

Since it drives me absolutely bonkers when people who's blogs I read don't do new posts for ages (Citygirl- that's you) I will post today, despite the fact that there seems to some sort of misalignment of the universe and I really don't have much to say.

I'm tired of the man-hating posts. There's nothing left for me to say on the subject. I don't understand them (men, not the posts). I continue to have poor judgment in men (at least I recognize it) and I will die alone. End of story!

I didn't go to the gym at all last week, as I was fighting a wretched cold with a low grade fever and just getting out of bed in the morning exhausted me. So I don't even have any interesting spin class stories to share.

This was basically my weekend to spend time with ME. Does anybody else feel the need to do this? I have times when I just need MY space. I don't really want to talk to anybody or see anyone. I want to bury my nose in a book at Barnes and Noble and drown out the rest of the world. It was glorious.