The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gettin' Some

Well, it was a long, long day at a conference with a cocktail reception afterwards. Two glasses of wine later and I'm ready to tell everything that happened on Saturday night. Warning, this could graphic......

Michelle and I were at dinner, discussing the repercussions of choosing the celibate, single life. The absence of touch. And not necessarily just from men, but the feeling of affection from another person. How long can a person go without it? I reach a point where I crave it. Where I just want to know that another person cares about me enough to put there hands on me somewhere, somehow. Then, we went and saw a movie with, quite frankly, some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever scene, which compounded my craving for something, some sort of physical interaction with another person.

We stopped off at our favorite Irish bar in the West Village for a few drinks before calling it a night. The place was packed with a large amount of Irish men in New York on vacation for a few days. Michelle happens to be a bit of a sucker for that brogue and we stayed quite some time. One particular gent asked me if I'd 'like to fornicate'. Tempting as that was (read: sarcasm), my bed was calling to me. I left my Irish friends, not without assuring them that fornication was not on the menu for them that evening, to head home.

Phone call from Audi man (I'm too tired and mildly out of it to link to the post about him, but he's on the decoder ring post to be found to the right). We've had several very long phone conversations and one very long evening together that involved nothing more than some heavy making out in his car. Did I want to come over to his place? He'd come and pick me up in his beautiful Audi.

Ummmmmmm....... okay.

We arrive at his place in the Bronx, and I'm barely able to admire the Picasso's on his wall before clothes are flying everywhere. I don't know if I was just REALLY ready for it, or if he just fit me perfectly, but I've never come faster and harder. After a repeat of this phenomenon on the second round a few hours later, I declared him to be in possession of a 'magic dick'. Almost even better than the screaming orgasms? The pre and post cuddling, the spooning, the gentle kisses when he dropped me off at my apartment.