The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Spin Cycle

On Saturday night I was walking down the street with my 'beautiful' friends. The ones that get seated very quickly at restaurants. The four of us were in a hurry and as such, were walking down Broadway as if we owned the street. Two men walked past us, and one of the men said to the other man, "There's goes Sex and the City right there."

Obviously, there are some women that would have been insulted by this remark, but we couldn't have been more flattered. A catfight ensued over who was who, and it required some serious hair-pulling, but I came out on top and got to be Carrie. Except, if I was Carrie, I never would have let Aidan go.

My gym boyfriend was not at the gym last night. What's that about? It's actually probably for the best, since I did a step class and walked out of that studio literally drenched in sweat. Not putting my best foot forward there. Tomorrow I'm going to enter a whole new world- a spinning class. I'm terrified. I was watching the people leave the spinning studio last night and each one of them looked ready to die. I'm hoping that a few weeks of Step and Total Body Conditioning have prepared me for this.