The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today's Top Ten

Reasons to Be Insanely Happy:

1. The perfect orange that I just finished eating. Mmmmm.

2. I may have been the uncoordinated white girl, but I worked my ass off and had a great time doing it at the step class that I took last night.

3. I started my period today- always a cause for rejoicing.

4. Weighed myself last Friday, and weighed myself last night. Difference? Decrease of 4 pounds.

5. Planning a trip to Miami for President's Day weekend.

6. Two words- Tax Refund.

7. Two more words- Fresh Direct

8. Healthy foods that I enjoy eating- granola, fresh raspberries and blueberries, avocado, shrimp (obviously not all together...)

9. An offer to hang out and eat cupcakes with Mr. Wrong that I turned down to go to the gym.

10. Hustle and Flow. A fantastic movie.