The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, January 23, 2006

No Man's Land

I'm almost embarrassed to write in my blog these days. What with my new no-man, lots of gym and weird food obsession phase, my life has become quite dull.

Not that I didn't have a great weekend, cause I did! On Saturday night I discovered that when one goes out with beautiful people, hour long waits for tables at high traffic/hip restaurants can turn into a brief 10 minutes. Seriously. And my friend kept going on and on about how hot the host was and he was clearly digging on her, so I made her write down her number on a piece of paper and then when she chickened out and couldn't give it to him on the way out, I marched it back in for her. He called her that night. All because of me, my smart-mouth and my take-no-prisoners attitude. Unfortunately, these are not the characteristics that make one worthy of not waiting for a table or calls from hot men on the DAY that I meet them, or ever, for that matter.

Oh to be beautiful!!!

But I did make it to the gym, multiple times, and I indulged in an incredibly decadent chocolate fudgy desert on Saturday night, because quite frankly, only death could have stopped me. All characteristics of a highly successful weekend.