The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Birthday Ups and Downs

Phone Calls I didn't receive on my birthday-

Marc (who absolutely knew it was my birthday, he was invited to the party and I ran into his roommate the night before at 40/40 who bought me birthday drinks)
My Dad
Jay- who I ran into on the street and he TOLD me he would call me and then didn't.

ASSHOLES. The lot of them! In a fit of righteous indignation, I deleted Marc's number out of my phone. It's becoming an epidemic these days. Pretty soon, my entire phone book is going to be deleted!

Overall, it was an amazing weekend. The partying began on Friday night with some of my boys, including Mr. Wrong- who bought me flowers and then kissed me rotten, but 'didn't feel right' about having sex with me. Oh the hilarity!!

Saturday night- a bowling party where I discovered that the more that I drink, the better I bowl! Then dancing at 40/40 where I ran into Marc's roommate, who couldn't stop staring at my breasts, and the Bouncer! A man that I briefly, briefly dated many months ago. It was weird.

Sunday- I commemorated my birthday and the major life changes of the past year by getting a tattoo of an orchid on my right shoulder blade. It's pretty. Abby (my roommate) and I went to dinner, then I just went home and crashed.

I'm going to need a few days to recover from all this.

Labels: