The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Countdown- 2 Days

Whew. Two days to go and the birthday celebrations are beginning already! Just had a huge pizza party lunch with my department, which I was completely oblivious to. I love surprises! And a good friend of mine has 4 presents for me and I get a new one every hour. It's very exciting!

There's a new man on the scene. He sort of popped up out of nowhere. My new rule for the situation is to not think about it or analyze it too much. Just let whatever's going to happen... happen. Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts. Patience and under-analysis are not my strong suits.... He's asking me about my dating status and lots of interesting questions about myself, so I think he's interested. But let's not get carried away here. This is me we're talking about- the woman CLOAKED in man-repellant. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I send this man running for the hills.

So..... that's all I've got to say today. I'm all distracted and having a tough time focusing.

Have a great weekend everyone!