The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Leaving.... On a Jet Plane

I officially have no ability to focus. I just want today to be over with so that I can go home, go to sleep and then wake up to get picked up at 5 am to go to the airport. I am an incredibly paranoid flyer. I worry excessively about getting to the airport on time. A character trait that members of my family find endlessly amusing.

I stayed at a friend's digs in midtown last night to facilitate an easier path to work if the transit workers decided to create Hell right here in New York City and strike (BTW- they didn't). So, today, I'm fairly tired (I never sleep well if it's not my own bed) and my hair looks like crap cause he didn't have a hair dryer. Pooh.

The silver lining- I just went to a sample sample and got over $1000 worth of merchandise for $100. The merchandise- a pair of beautiful bronze open-toed slides with a 3 inch heel and a v-neck pink cashmere sweater- that shows a little too much cleavage so I'll have to wear a camisole underneath it. Seriously, I am turning into a HOT chick.