The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tagalicious

Okay, so Biatch tagged me (thanks very much).

So here we go with 8 Random Facts about me.

1. I am the only member of my family not married and procreating. I feel like I am less valuable to them because of this. If there was ever an organ needed to save another family members life I am positive that I would be asked to give it, as my life is not as important as any of theirs.

2. My name is in the masthead of several magazines. My mother carries around a copy of at least one of them at all times so that she can brag to her friends.

3. I LOATHE movies about time travel, the only exception being Donnie Darko. And maybe Somewhere in Time.

4. I got felt up before I ever got kissed. Such is the lure of my breasts.....

5. I was a serious geek in high school. I was an officer in many clubs (including but not limited to- The Math Club and The National Honor Society), went to Girls State, and took AP classes exclusively my senior year. I graduated in the top 5% of my class (450 students) and wore the honors tassles and everything. Every single college that I applied to- I got in and was offered scholarships.

6. My very best friend in the whole world comes home from Lithuania today. I haven't seen her in 2 years.

7. My sophomore year in high school, three friends and I did a dance to Janet Jackson's If in the school talent show. We included in our dance- the Running Man, the Lawnmower, the Sprinkler and I think the Roger Rabbit. We were the hit of the show.

8. I went jeans shopping last night. I bought a pair of jeans for $100 cause I like the way they make my ass look.

In turn, I tag-

Calli

Monica

Ladies- feel free to tell me to hose off. :)