The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back in NYC

10 days. I've been away from New York City for 10 days. Landing at LaGuardia last night was a powerful rush of returning to the familiar chaotic city that I love so dearly. It may have taken 2 and a half hours to get home from the airport, but all that mattered was that I was home.

Christmas was everything you ever want Christmas to be. Lots of family, even more junk food and oodles of just hanging around. I even managed to squeeze in an additional trip to my brother's house where I got to spend quality time with him and his children and we even had dinner with my errant father who sent my Christmas present to the wrong address. Gotta love it! I saw an ex-boyfriend who declared me New York Hot in my fuck-me boots, semi-short skirt and my new $500 Michael Kors sweater (that I only paid $50 for). He asked me out 3 seperate times while I was there and each time I told him to hose off.

Tonight Marc and his roommates are having a party. I will be there in a new shirt that essentially says, "Best Tits Ever? YEP, I've got 'em!" I can't fucking wait.