The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, January 27, 2006

The Return of Gym Boyfriend

So, almost a full year ago, there began a game with a boy at my gym. Nothing ever happened. We spent months and months and months just making eye contact and never acting on it. I was fine with that, it gave me a reason to go to the gym, but I didn't ever have to go out of my comfort zone. Then I stopped going to the gym for a while, cause I was lazy and what not. Since I started going back, I haven't seen him. I assumed that he moved or just stopped coming for one reason or another. I was very disappointed to be missing out on that eye candy. I searched diligently for someone to take his place, but alas, no one 'did it' for me quite like him.

Last night- he was there.

My heart practically beat out of my chest.

Eye contact happened. And one glimpse of those arms reminded of all the reasons why I used to fantasize incessantly about fucking him senseless.

But... things are different now. I'm a little more jaded and cynical and wise to the ways of men, especially his type- cause he is definitely a 'type'. I'm more likely to try and make something happen now, but I'm smarter about exactly what I could expect from him.

A relationship? Not a chance.

Someone who is just looking to get laid? Almost assuredly.

Will I ever make a move? Positively not.