The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Replacement

One two-hour workout later and, oh boy do, I feel pain. My ass hurts, my calves hurt, my abs hurt, my everything hurts. I guess I shouldn't have expected any less when I took a class entitled 'Total Body Conditioning'. Then when it was over, I didn't feel that I had gotten in enough cardio (I only ran for 20 minutes before the class), so I spent some quality time on the elliptical, which really sucked because the only one available didn't have a CD player with it and I am without my iPod since I dropped it last week and it stopped working on me.

The good news is- thanks to amazing support by Apple (I don't care what anyone says, I love them), my replacement iPod is currently with the courier and it should be in my hot little hands within a few hours. Praise the Lord! If I have to go without it on many more subway rides and be forced to listen other people's ridiculously mundane conversations, I may be forced to stick a rusty nail in my head just to end the suffering.

Update- just was handed the new iPod. Everybody rejoice!