The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Time Has Come

It's time to let go of you.

Did you ever know? I barely noticed you, until that night that you took my hand in yours. Then we sat on that stoop for hours. You won my heart with your compliments and overwhelming presence. And when you wrapped my hair around your fist and pulled oh so gently, I thought I could never want anyone more.

Remember that night, when we came oh so close to acting on what had been building between us for so long? I was so scared and unsure of myself, I couldn't take those steps to you and your house. But I know it would have been great. I'm usually so quiet, but I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from calling your name over and over again.

Marc, Marc, Marc....

Are you a good kisser? I guess I'll never know.

Because I'm letting go of you.

You don't deserve me.

Labels: